1. Go to the MPC Library home page at http://www.mpc.edu/library
2. Click on EBSCO E-book Collection under Quick Links. You will be asked for your MPC library card number for off-campus access.
3. Enter your search terms into the search box. Click on Search.
4. A list of eBooks will be shown. Here is an example of an eBook from the eBooks' list. To read the eBook, click on PDF Full Text or EPUB Full Text.
After you click on the PDF Full Text,
1. Click on Save Pages located right above the ebook's page.
2. From the Include in PDF, you have three options:
3. Click on the Save PDF button. A box popped up with the Open and Save buttons allowing you to open or save the selected pages in PDF. You can now print the pages.
An e-book is a digital version of a print book, containing the same words and images that you would find in its print counterpart. These e-book collections are available to MPC students, faculty and staff. A valid MPC library card number is required for off-campus access.
By Phone General Info.: 646-4095
Circulation Desk: 646-3098
Reference Desk: 646-4262
By Email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org