Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Click the Tabs Below for More Information!
Locate three sets of instructions to get you started finding books with the tool OneSearch.
- After clicking "Search" a new tab will open with a search results page. From there, a list of results is located in the middle of the page.
- Available At: Physical items such as books will indicate a location and a call number after the words "Available at...". The call number is the letter and number combination in parentheses and should be written down to find the matching call number on the item's spine.
- Access Online: Electronic articles and e-books are accessible by clicking on "Available Online". If off campus, you will be prompted to log in using your Lobos Apps information.
- After clicking "Search", refine your results to just e-books on the left-hand side.
- Under "Limit To", click on "Online Resources" to get results that can be accessed full text online.
- Under "Type of Resource", click on "books".
When you find an e-book, click on "Available Online" to see the full record. You will need to log in using your MPC Lobos Apps username and password.
Books in the library's main collection (not including textbooks found in course reserves) can be requested ahead of time and picked up at the Circulation Desk.
- Find a book you want to borrow. Click on the book's title.
- On the book's record, under "Get it", click on "Sign in".
- After signing in with your Lobo Apps account, click on "Request". Then "Send Request".
- You will receive an email when it is ready for pick up.